In February I am looking for Monochrome
(black and white or tones of one colour. Look for texture, shape and patterns. The subject matter is entirely up to you, but should be loosely garden related.)
Lysichiton camschatcensis or Asian skunk cabage – I was attracted to this grouping because of the unusual green and white colouration with the ovate white spathe tinged with green surrounding the club-like dark green spadix. No processing involved.
L. camtschatcensis is a clump-forming herbaceous perennial with fragrant, pure white, arum-like flowers 30cm in height in early spring, followed by broad oval leaves to 90cm in length
If you would like to join in with Garden Photography then please take a look at my Garden Photography Page. No complicated rules 🙂
- Create your own post and title it February: Monochrome
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag “GardenChallenge” so everyone can find the posts easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the month, as the new theme comes out on the first Sunday in March.
- Please visit the sites linked in the comments to see what others are posting.