In February I am looking for Monochrome
(black and white or tones of one colour. Look for texture, shape and patterns. The subject matter is entirely up to you, but should be loosely garden related.)
My final offering is a low key edit of a pure white arum lily. Because this flower was growing in a very shady spot it was fairly easy to remove any background distractions so as to focus purely on the flowing shape of the flower.
If you would like to join in with Garden Photography then please take a look at my Garden Photography Page. No complicated rules 🙂
- Create your own post and title it February: Monochrome
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag “GardenChallenge” so everyone can find the posts easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the month, as the new theme comes out on the first Sunday in March.
- Please visit the sites linked in the comments to see what others are posting.
This is the last week for showing me your monochromatic images. Next week I am looking for wildlife in the garden. Thanks to everyone who joined in with the monochrome challenge, it has been wonderful to see how you interpreted this somewhat difficult challenge and I appreciate all your entries and all the comments left on mine.