In March I’m looking for Wildlife in the Garden
(This month I want to see photos and stories about wildlife in the ‘garden’ – insects, spider, birds, rabbits, hedgehog, fox, snake (!) whatever you can find in your garden, public gardens, lakes, parks. But please not the family dog!)
An unexpected sight in a local garden last year – duck and ducklings on the pond in the rain. One of the reasons I love visiting the annual ‘Small Gardens‘ event.
If you would like to join in with Garden Photography then please take a look at my Garden Photography Page. No complicated rules 🙂
- Create your own post and title it March: Wildlife in the Garden
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag “GardenChallenge” so everyone can find the posts easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the month, as the new theme comes out on the first Sunday in April.
- Please visit the sites in the comments to see what others are posting.
This is the last week for showing me your wildlife images. Next week I am looking for Macros or close-ups in the garden. Thanks to everyone who joined in with the wildlife challenge, it has been wonderful to see the varied and unusual and I appreciate all your entries and all the comments left on mine. Apologies if I missed any but it has been a very busy and somewhat stressful month. Hopefully April will be much better 🙂