In April I’m looking for Macros or Close-ups in the Garden
(This month I want to see Macro photography or close-ups of anything you’d find in a garden – so look out for unusual details) If you would like some tips then please visit the first post of the month.
I spotted this little chap hanging onto some debris as I was clearing a part of the garden yesterday (yes I know I should be unpacking still, but it was too nice a day to stay indoors). I think he might be the “The Drinker Moth” caterpillar which would be kind of appropriate given my love of wine, but I am not 100% convinced so if you know then please tell me in a comment below.
If you would like to join in with Garden Photography then please take a look at my Garden Photography Page. No complicated rules 🙂
- Create your own post and title it April: Macros in the Garden
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag “GardenChallenge” so everyone can find the posts easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the month, as the new theme comes out on the first Sunday in May.
- Please visit the sites in the comments to see what others are posting.
82 thoughts on “garden photography: clutching at straws”
More visitors to my garden for your challenge. 🙂 https://anotherday2paradise.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/garden-photography-challenge-the-aliens-have-landed/
Pingback: Herb Robert Macro – Susan Rushton