In April I’m looking for Macros or Close-ups in the Garden
(This month I want to see Macro photography or close-ups of anything you’d find in a garden – so look out for unusual details) If you would like some tips then please visit my first post of the month.
Common Drone Fly – Eristalis tenax
This stocky hoverfly is the commonest ‘drone’ fly, so called because they mimic bee drones (male hive bees). Thanks to Ark, yet again for identifying this one – to me they all look like bees!
(it is worth clicking on full size when you view these images in the gallery)
If you would like to join in with Garden Photography then please take a look at my Garden Photography Page. No complicated rules 🙂
- Create your own post and title it April: Macros in the Garden
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag “GardenChallenge” so everyone can find the posts easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the month, as the new theme comes out on the first Sunday in May.
- Please visit the sites in the comments to see what others are posting.