In April I’m looking for Macros or Close-ups in the Garden
(This month I want to see Macro photography or close-ups of anything you’d find in a garden – so look out for unusual details) If you would like some tips then please visit the first post in the month.
Common daisies on the lawn.
If you would like to join in with Garden Photography then please take a look at my Garden Photography Page. No complicated rules 🙂
- Create your own post and title it April: Macros in the Garden
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag “GardenChallenge” so everyone can find the posts easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the month, as the new theme comes out on the first Sunday in May.
- Please visit the sites in the comments to see what others are posting.
This is the last week for showing me your close up images. Next week I am looking for Wild flowers at the side of the road, in a meadow, a wild flower garden, or a single flower. Photograph it however you please, maybe even take some of the previous months’ challenges into consideration. And as always I thank you for your views, likes and comments and especially your own contributions to the challenge. It has been an amazing month seeing all the macros and close up entries. I have learned a lot and hope you have enjoyed them too.