During November I want to see trees or leaves or anything found in a woodland environment
(this can include individual trees or leaves or woodland/forest views, fungi, wildlife or wildflowers – it can be of an autumnal flavour or anytime in the year, up to you)
During my recent trip up north I was very much taken by all the rowan trees in Scotland full to bursting with juicy red (and sometimes yellow) berries. On my return I did some research and discovered that the more fashionable name for these trees is Sorbus – the Latin name is sorbus aucuparia – or mountain ash, though it has nothing to do with the common ash tree.
If you would like to join in with Garden Photography then please take a look at my Garden Photography Page. No complicated rules🙂
- Create your own post and title it November: Woodland
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag “GardenChallenge” so everyone can find the posts easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the month, as the new theme comes out on the first Sunday in December.
- Please visit the sites in the comments to see what others are posting.