During November I want to see trees or leaves or anything found in a woodland environment
(this can include individual trees or leaves or woodland/forest views, fungi, wildlife or wildflowers – it can be of an autumnal flavour or anytime in the year, up to you)
Four years ago I was lucky enough to visit the New Forest for my youngest son’s wedding. As it was the same time as my birthday we decided to book into a B&B for a week to allow us time to explore this beautiful natural area. In 1079 William The Conqueror came to The New Forest and named the area his ‘new hunting forest’ – 1000 years later his ‘Nova Foresta’ is one of the few places in England where the ancient landscape has remained relatively unchanged by modern day society. You will still find a mass of beautiful woodlands and heathlands as well as wildlife, such as ponies, pigs, cattle and deer roaming the land and delightful towns and villages to explore.
If you would like to join in with Garden Photography then please take a look at my Garden Photography Page. No complicated rules🙂
- Create your own post and title it November: Woodland
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag “GardenChallenge” so everyone can find the posts easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the month, as the new theme comes out on the first Sunday in December.
- Please visit the sites in the comments to see what others are posting.